Monday, April 14, 2008

Medifast Sucess Stories

Medifast Sucess Stories

Adrene Christian

I lost over 92 pounds in 6 months on Medifast, and it has changed my life!

I lost over 92 pounds in 6 months on Medifast, and it has changed my life! Before Medifast, I was desperate, depressed and on 13 pills in the morning, 11 in the afternoon and 8 at night. I had diabetes, fibromyalgia, bi-polar disorder, sjrogens disease, two heart attacks and high blood pressure all because of my weight. Thanks to Medifast, I no longer carry my medicine bag around – and I am healthy!

When I started Medifast, I weighed 310 pounds and wore a 24-26W in dresses. Now, I weigh 133 pounds and wear a size 6-8. I look outstanding!

I had tried other diets before and they weren’t successful. I would gain 2-3 times more once I stopped the diet. Some programs even turned me down because they said I was too overweight and they couldn’t help me! However, Medifast has been a miracle. I have maintained my weight loss for two years now, and not only do I look great but I feel remarkable!

No comments: